Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Operating Room to Ruffled Infinity Scarf...

So I started my day in the Operating Room intubating patients at the beginning of their surgeries.  This was awesome by the way!  It was a great clinical experience.  When I finished my day I decided to stop at Joann Fabrics just to see what was on sale...come on I'm in college I bargain shop! Anyways, this is what I found...


A beautiful knit fabric, its heather gray with a black pattern.  Its not too large of a pattern and not to small...and with a 58" width I know just what to do with it...






I cut two 6" strips across the fabric...
I then ruffled the edges together...
and then join the ends and make a Ruffled Infinity Scarf!!!!!







And then of course wear it!











Props to SkipToMyLou.org for this brilliant idea.
Ruffled Infinity Scarf Tutorial  <~~~link to SkipToMyLou.org

No comments:

Post a Comment